The operation of a Web server costs a lot.  And so I had kept a little space for advertising, hoping to cover a small portion of operating costs. And in the period from November to March the "huge amount" of just over 50 € has come about. Until Google locked to the account for allegedly invalid click activity. Why, is not to hear about from Google. Thus, it leaves the bitter aftertaste of arbitrariness.

But I could make a big advantage: Every time I've spent an evening at the PC, I have checked (sometimes several times), how many page impressions there were, and whether or not finally someone has clicked on an ad. This is now over. The time I save not to check the statistics, it is worth more than the little bit of what would have been income from the advertising. By now, my default search engine is a different one.